Probate Court & Estate Administration
The Barrington-area lawyers of Buckley Fine can:
- Administer estates and court probates
- Represent executors
- Prepare and inventory estate and trust accountings
- Handle probate litigation or will contests
- Counsel on federal and state estate tax returns and gift tax returns
- Oversee distribution of assets
- Guide the payment of expenses or debts
- Address creditor issues
- Oversee guardianships (minors or adults)
The probate process can be laborious, time-consuming, and confusing. Buckley Fine attorneys have a wealth of experience in probate administration, and have handled matters in all of the local courts, including Lake County, Cook County, McHenry County and others. Our team understands the process and procedures from every angle. The firm stands ready to help you navigate probate from beginning to end and every step along the way.
The experienced probate attorneys at Buckley Fine understand that no two estates are alike. They take an individualized and personalized approach to each client. The highly nuanced nature of probate also means working with other professionals and trusted advisors, such as a client’s accountant, insurance advisor, and financial advisor.