Caroline E. Hecht
Caroline E. Hecht is a Partner with Buckley Fine, LLC and also co-chairs the firm’s Estate & Trust Administration practice group. Caroline concentrates her practice in estate planning, estate and trust administration, and minor and disabled adult guardianship. She also has extensive experience with drafting and negotiating prenuptial agreements. Ms. Hecht serves as a Guardian Ad Litem for the Lake County Circuit Court’s probate division. She is licensed in Illinois and Wisconsin.
Estate & Trust Administration
Supreme Court of Illinois
Supreme Court of Wisconsin
University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D.
University of Wisconsin – Madison, B.A. Political Science and French
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association | Trusts & Estates Section Council
- Illinois State Bar Association | Member
- Wisconsin Bar Association | Member
- Chicago Bar Association | Member
- Lake County Bar Association | Member
- JourneyCare Foundation Professional Advisors Table | Member
- “Annual Legacy Check-up: Wills, Trusts and More” 2022 Presentation for the Barrington Area Council on Aging
- “Becoming a Trusted Advisor” 2019 Presentation to James Hamlin & Co., P.C.
- When the Claws Come Out: Reviewing ‘Anti-Clawback’ Provisions in Light of Additional Proposed Regulations, Trusts & Estates Magazine, March 2023
- Illinois Super Lawyers | Rising Star (2016-2023)